Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Birchbox Favs

Haven't heard of Birchbox? Whaaat?! Birchbox is a website you can subscribe to and every month for just $10 you get a fun pink box mailed to you with 5 sample sizes of great products. When you sign up you customize what product categories you're most interested in. I've gotten July & August so far & here are some of my fav items:

No. 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect: This spray is great especially if you have super tangly hair after a good wash like I do. It's a leave in conditioner & detangler. I use it every morning after rinsing my hair in the shower (I only wash my hair once a week...it's not gross) & there's no build-up. It smells heavenly & is very light. It's also a heat & color protectant & provides UV protection. I think I replaced about 3 products I was using for this magic product. My hair is so soft & shiny after I blow dry it.




Model Co. Party Proof Lipstick in Dusk till Dawn: I'm not the type of girl that ever wears lipstick. I prefer glosses & chapsticks that have yummy flavors. But hey it came in my box so I tried it. L.O.V.E. it! Normally lipsticks have kind of a waxy smell & taste but this one is a fruity melon. I don't munch on it but I do lick my lips a lot and I've gotten a taste or two. It's very smooth & moisturizing and doesn't dry out my lips. It has a matte finish that I'm not used to but I still like it.

Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion: I've only been using this product on my neck and chest. I have super sensitive skin so I'm quite picky about what touches my face. Since the neck & chest can sometimes get forgotten in your daily beauty regimen, I decided to start there. It's a very nice light moisturizer. I put it on before bed & it sinks in immediately & smells wonderful. If you have normal skin that can tolerate most products, this would be a winner for a daily moisturizer. It also has hyaluronic acid in it that is great for the skin.

Check out Birchbox & find more info & pricing for the products I've reviewed and also sign up for this bargain package! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment