Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

3 Things...or Maybe 12

SSHHOOEESS!  Oh I love shoes!  I've decided I'm going to take advantage of my upcoming 3 day weekend for Labor Day & clean out my fall & winter closet...and possibly my spring & summer.  I have a few good pairs of tall & flat boots for the chilly season & then I have some that need to make their way to the goodwill donation box.  I also need some cute flats to wear with skinny jeans & then some snazzy new heals...you can see I have a list and it gets longer EVERY time I'm pinning on Pinterest.  So here's a super Fergilicious collage that I put together.  It's obvious that I can't afford the oober adorable Chanel flats but you get the idea of the styles & varieties I'll be looking for.  Do any of these represent your shoe fetish?


No comments:

Post a Comment