Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

50 Shades of Charlie Hunnam!

FINALLY the wait is over!  I was thrilled when it was announced that 50 Shades of Grey would be made into a movie.  The fans have been tortured enough with all the options of who will be cast to play the characters.  And yesterday was an end to everyone's misery. (Drumroll...) The actor who will play the seductive Christian Grey is........................

Charlie Hunnam!


Some people may not recognize the name or know who this gorgeous man is, but I freaking do!  He plays badass Jax Teller on a show called Sons of Anarchy that's set to air it's 6th season next Tuesday.   I can't say he'd be my first obvious pick to play Christian but I am sooooo not disappointed by E.L. James's choice.  Here's a few reasons why:






Seriously, this man oozes sex appeal & he makes me want to see the movie even more.  Good luck Charlie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment