Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Did You Get That From Me?

So I previously blogged about being sick & my fabulous ER experience but never mentioned how my follow up visit with my dr. went & I KNOW you're dying to find out.  I have whooping cough.  Say whaaat?  My first thought went to the ancient Oregon Trail computer game and all the diseases everyone caught & then tragically died.  Dramatic.  Then she told me it's commonly called Pertussis now & it's highly contagious.  That would've been nice to know the first time I came in.  She said the only Rx that really helps a cough like that is something with a steroid in it.  I proceeded to tell her "yes, that would have helped when I couldn't breath & had to go to the ER on a Friday night & now have a hefty bill to pay".  I said it in a nice way.  Needless to say I wasn't too happy with this new diagnosis but at least I wasn't contagious...anymore.   I'm still coughing but only use my inhaler at night.  Anyway, my sweet boss lady is now sick with the exact same symptoms as I started with & I feel awful.  I am just hoping she gets to the dr. soon & doesn't come back to work until she's feeling better.  I always bitch about "those" people who will come to work all pathetic & sickly.   Yeah that was me a few weeks ago.  Even though everyone in the office told me to go home & rest, ugh!  Next time someone tells me to go home, I'm not even going to give it a second thought! 

Wednesday after I got home from work, I did my power yoga.  I was amazed how sore my legs were the next morning, especially my hamstrings.  Last night I did Kenpo X.  Intense.  I tried a new pre workout drink that was amazeballs.  It gave me a ton of energy, I was super focused & my form was awesome.
And I had this to glance at while while I was working out!  Too precious!
Hi momma
At one point she just couldn't keep her little eyes open!  
I'm so pretty
I have fun plans for Saturday that I'll be blogging about next week, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment