Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Rachael Ray Has Arrived!

I'm so excited!  My new cookware set arrived!  I ordered from the Kohl's website & got a great deal.  I paid under $130 for this & it was originally over $200!  Kohl's prices are always marked down & I'm also signed up to get emails from them.  I used a 20% off coupon and my shipping was free.  Love Kohl's!
I almost ordered a set that was all orange but opted for these.  Their non-stick & I liked the pop of color better than all over.

And I was also in need of a new trashcan.  When Husband & I moved in together, I was all about red appliances & accessories in my kitchen.  Well that was a long time ago & I've gotten tired of the red stage.  The cookware & trashcan were the last of the red I needed to get rid of.  Here's the new trashcan that is from Ace Hardware.



No comments:

Post a Comment