Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Birchbox

Time for another Birchbox!  I love getting this in the mail.

Here's what's in my December box:


Harvey Prince - Hello - I love sample size sprays of fragrance.  On the occasion when I go out, I like using a wristlet but obviously can't fit a big bottle in there.  So these sample sizes are perfect & this one smells divine!  It's light but strong enough that I only need one or two spritzes.

Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Sheer Glo - Nice shimmer that can be worn on the face or body with or without other lotion.  In the tube, it looks very pink but once you rub it in it adds a nice amount of shimmer.

Number 4 - Non Aerosol Spray - This is the same brand that makes the Prep & Protect spray I use on my hair every day.  I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I'll love it.  It says it provides hold without the crunchy feeling.

The Honest Company - Organic Healing Balm - This is a product from Jessica Alba's line.  It reminds me of Vaseline or Aquaphor but is more of a liquid form.  A little goes a long way & it's very moisturizing.  Can be used on irritated skin, eczema, minor cuts & scrapes or anywhere that needs some extra hydration. I've been using it as a lip balm before I put on my gloss or I just wear it alone.

Twistband - Printed Hair Ties - Cute hair tie that is gentle & won't leave creases in your hair.  I'm sure I'll get some great use out of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment