Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pumpkin Bread Pudding Success

I'm not the best cook but I've always been pretty good at baking.  I mean, you read the directions & do what it tells you right?  Yeah, I used to have no problem with that but over the past few years I've had some pretty sad baking disasters.  Chocolate chip cookies is probably the easiest recipe but I've managed to screw it up on more than one occasion.  

I got a recipe in the mail from Kroger that looked pretty simple & heavenly.  Pumpkin Bread Pudding.  I love pumpkin & I love bread pudding.  That was all the motivation I needed.  

Here are all my ingredients...not too confusing.

Thankfully it turned into this:
Pure deliciousness
This was from my 1st batch.  Yep, I made it one more time & it was even better.  I only made 2 slight variations.  I added extra rum (hey!) & right before putting it in the oven, I sprinkled pumpkin pie spice over the top.  So good.  This was a really easy & surprisingly fast recipe that I will be making every holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment