Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oh Charlie

I'm sure by now everyone knows that the beautiful & talented Charlie Hunnam is no longer playing Christian Grey in 50 Shades. Boo. I'm sad about this but if I had to choose to see Charlie in SOA or 50 Shades, well SOA wins every time. The show wouldn't be what it is without Jax Teller. If you don't watch the show then you just don't get it & well...I feel kind of sad for you.

Anyway, Jamie Dornan has taken Charlie's spot.  He's really cute, there's no argue there.  But as long as he can live up to the hype, he's good. All I know is that he's married & expecting a baby.

Ok so he's pretty smoking hot but honestly, it looks like a different person in each photo!  However I've chosen to get over it.

Yesterday morning I did the Level 2 of my new yoga DVD. It was hard, challenging & I was beyond happy that it was only 30 minutes. The workouts aren't as zen as Body by Bethenny but I do like them. It's a nice switch each day.

I got my October Birchbox a few weeks ago. This was a good one. Here's what I've used so far & what I think.

Stainiac Lip & Cheek Stain - I've only used this on my lips & like it but it doesn't last as long as I'd like. I put quite a bit on & let it dry, then put a little bit of gloss over it. The stain lasts longer than a lip gloss does but you still need to reapply it. I've never been one to wear any flashy color on my lips but this is the perfect amount & it's making me realize I like lip color! I'm more of a gloss & chapstick kind of girl but I'm starting to enjoy the color.

DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer - This is pretty great. So far, I'm using it on my nose, forehead & chin & really like it. A little goes a long way & you don't need much. I checked out the retail value & a normal size bottle is around $80. That's a bit pricey. I'll shop around & try to find it cheaper but if not, I won't be buying this one.

Chap Stick Hydration Lock 8 Hr - ok this doesn't last for 8 hours. It's very moisturizing & soothing but I apply it maybe 2-3 times throughout the day. It's a good chapstick to keep in your purse or at your desk.

Atelier Cologne (Orange Sanguine) - Love the smell. It's very light & fresh with an orange citrus smell.

I'm not too excited about that hair thing.  My hair is short so it serves no purpose.

There you have it! I hope everyone has a great weekend. I have some fun events planned that I'll be blogging about next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment